Oh wow. I really like the baby one. Something about the creamy texture of the whole photo. Is that an editing thing, or the lighting you were using...?
The desaturated processing and composition of your child entry is spot on! Absolutely wonderful. And it was particularly interesting to read the back story on your individual picture, for you really do look centered and calm. :)
LOVE the kids pic.. that is a great shot! Aren't you glad that this contest motivated you to do that? Bet you'll end up taking more of those... what a sweet capture. You're beautiful... both shots are wonderful!
Jessica! wow- you have got quite the line of comments on this entry haven't you??!! Everyone LOVES the first photo- including me! I just know you are going to win, it is perfect.
First of all, I just love the name of your blog- it's an instant attention grabber. I also love your photo with your little BUG.I love the softness of it.
It's actually a little of both. I shoot in RAW so I was able to bump up the exsposure a bit. I edited it in lightroom and used an action from the eye candy series.
Thanks so much for your kind words and for stopping by :)
CONGRATULATIONS!! I am so glad you won! Your picture is so calming and reminds to cherish the few and far between moments of motherhood. Great Job, Jessica!! :)
Congratulations on winning first place! I love the way you edited your child photo. Could share how you did it? I read one comment that said you used an action from the Eye Candy series. I'm not familiar with those.
62 comments:
beautiful job. I LOVE the one with you and the baby.
I'm in awe of the kids one. Stunning
Both beautiful pictures! Love the child one because of the depth of field. Gorgeous. The one of you is so bright and crisp and you are just lovely!
Amazing-they both are. I have to say though, that something about that mommy-baby shot touches me. You are very talented-and pretty!
Beautiful job! Love the one with you and the kiddo.
Wow..that first one is absolutely beautiful!! Love the face, love the processing. It's just gorgeous!
wow! both are fantastic! i think your kids entry is one of my favorites so far! i love it!
oh that first shot is precious
Holy cow, those are some amazing photos! The cropping of the first is perfect while the second is just so bright and crisp!
Both of your photos are awesome! I am loving the kids one...great angle!
I love them both. You're so pretty!
your childs entry is amazing. I love the angle. i never thought about something like that.
Oh my word...there is not one wrinkle on your face anywhere. You are a stunner!
Your baby & me photo is priceless.
~Angie
co-founder of I ♥ Faces
You look amazing & I love love love the baby in the background...great shot
Those are both incredibly beautiful pictures!
Oh wow. I really like the baby one. Something about the creamy texture of the whole photo. Is that an editing thing, or the lighting you were using...?
I love the kid entry! Fabulous job!
Gorgeous, gorgeous self/child portrait. I love the dreamy quality!
Love the one with the baby! Very nice.
The desaturated processing and composition of your child entry is spot on! Absolutely wonderful. And it was particularly interesting to read the back story on your individual picture, for you really do look centered and calm. :)
Oh, they're both really good {and you are BEAUTIFUL!} but the kids entry - WHOA! I love it! So soft, so creative! I love it!!!
Thanks for the comment on my blog! This was a tough week for me!
LOVE the kids pic.. that is a great shot! Aren't you glad that this contest motivated you to do that? Bet you'll end up taking more of those... what a sweet capture. You're beautiful... both shots are wonderful!
These are both gorgeous! :-) I love your freckles too!
I adore these - such great pictures!!!! The one of you and your baby is AMAZING!!!!
They are both gorgeous! Awesome job!
Both of your shots are fabulous. Some of my very favorite!
The freckles ROCK! Stunning pictures as always... you are so good :)
These are both just gorgeous shots. I especially love the one of you with the baby.
Wet WILLIE!! lol... I love the effect on that first pic. It looks so classic! GREAT JOB!!
*sigh* Ilove them both but the one with you and the little on is stunning.
Jessica! wow- you have got quite the line of comments on this entry haven't you??!!
Everyone LOVES the first photo- including me! I just know you are going to win, it is perfect.
The angle, the freckles, and the cutie patootie in the background make this photo. I'm so glad you didn't photoshop out the freckles! It's lovely!
I love your photos! The one with your little one is fantastic. I love the coloring and composition! Great job!
Wow! These are fabulous! I love the one with your and your baby. Beautiful!
First of all, I just love the name of your blog- it's an instant attention grabber. I also love your photo with your little BUG.I love the softness of it.
These are both lovely! I like your freckles too :-) Nice work this week!
Your work is always fab.
Great self portraits, very beautiful and I concur, the freckles rock the house.
Wonderful shots! The one of you and the baby is terrific:-)
Amy
Co-Founder
I Heart Faces
Herbs of Grace,
It's actually a little of both. I shoot in RAW so I was able to bump up the exsposure a bit. I edited it in lightroom and used an action from the eye candy series.
Thanks so much for your kind words and for stopping by :)
LOVE them both, but the first one is just so RELAXED and peaceful looking. That's a KEEPER!
Jessica~ CONGRATULATIONS on you WIN!! Well deserved. Such a beautiful shot!
Congrats! Wonderful shots!
Congrats!
Both are beautiful shots!
I've commented already on how much I love this photo... but now I'm thrilled to say congratulations on your winning entry!
Beautiful - and CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Congratulations on your i heart faces win!!
Your kid picture was one of my very favorites this week. Absolutely wonderful. You deserve first place! Congratulations!
This is incredibly peaceful and ethereal. I look forward to checking out more of your work!
CONGRATULATIONS!! I am so glad you won! Your picture is so calming and reminds to cherish the few and far between moments of motherhood. Great Job, Jessica!! :)
Great job Jessica... the moment I saw this I just knew you were going to win! Yeah!
Congrats on winning! Gorgeous photo!
I KNEW this was a winner :) Congratulations! You deserved it for sure.
Congrats on your win!!
Amy
Co-Founder
I Heart Faces
Congratulations on winning. Your kids picture is really something wonderful - everything Julie said it was - calming, perfect gaze, quiet. Love it.
I already commented but wanted to say congrats! :-) you deserved to win this week for sure!
Just wanted to drop by and say congrats for your win. You look absolutely beautiful and I LOVE the soft colors in the portrait.
I'm so glad you won. This was my fav
Congratulations! Such a beautiful, picture. I am so happy for you!
Gorgeous work! Congratulations!!!
Congratulations on winning first place! I love the way you edited your child photo. Could share how you did it? I read one comment that said you used an action from the Eye Candy series. I'm not familiar with those.
Thanks!
Congrats! I just KNEW your "kids" entry would take it! That shot is awesome and I love the processing! You rocked it this week, for sure!
I never got the chance to stop by and say congrats last week on your win. It is a beautiful picture indeed!
Post a Comment