These pictures are gorgeous! I know it says Natural Lighting, but where are you? Obviously inside. Is it a north facing window? Even on a sunny day in front of a large window I have to bounce a flash to get great light like this. Amazing shots. What a sweet little baby face. I need some training. You just have stunning pictures.
Thank you for your kind words :) The lighting in all three were from an east window. We live in a new house and have very few windows that face North and South. It was midday I think around 2:00pm. I actually struggle with lighting so I have been pushing myself to try new lighting techniques. I haven't used the bounce flash yet but as soon as I get my new camera will likely try it. Maybe you can give me some tips on that when the time comes...
Thanks for following along my photography journey!
3 comments:
Flawless baby skin and beautiful baby eyes.
These pictures are gorgeous! I know it says Natural Lighting, but where are you? Obviously inside. Is it a north facing window? Even on a sunny day in front of a large window I have to bounce a flash to get great light like this. Amazing shots. What a sweet little baby face. I need some training. You just have stunning pictures.
Hey Catherine!
Thank you for your kind words :) The lighting in all three were from an east window. We live in a new house and have very few windows that face North and South. It was midday I think around 2:00pm. I actually struggle with lighting so I have been pushing myself to try new lighting techniques. I haven't used the bounce flash yet but as soon as I get my new camera will likely try it. Maybe you can give me some tips on that when the time comes...
Thanks for following along my photography journey!
Talk soon
Post a Comment